Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merrily

Merry-early Christmas everyone!

So, I am totally in the holiday spirit... but my uterus is definitely NOT!
So the baby thing was a no go again this month. I went online yesterday and totally obsessed over ANYTHING that would get me pregnant sooner. If there was something out there that could get me pregnant NOW, I would have bought it. I did however buy some vitamins that are well known to help. As I was filling my huge pill box I was reminded of how desperate Matt and I have gotten. I am now taking my thyroid pill, 2 Asai extract vitamins, 2 Vitamin D's, a B6 vitamin, and I ginormous prenatal vitamin EVERY DAY. As soon as the next cycle starts I will add 3 soy vitamins a day on top of that. And, Oh yea, don't forget there are more on the way from the internet. There should be a True Life about me... "True Life: I am obsessed with getting pregnant" The truth is Matt and I really want to be able to conceive on our own... it's like we are too proud to go to the Dr. for all this. Plus, it's really expensive and insurance only covers "diagnosis only". I will however break down and call my Dr. in January. Something has to be done... we have been at this baby thing for almost a year and a half!

Thanks for putting up with all this.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment