Sunday, August 22, 2010

sonata

Welcome back to my blog friends. It has been a while since an invite. Here, let me blow the dust off these keys before I get into it.
I have recently discovered a new part of myself that it is a bit frightening. My childhood and present haven't really changed in one aspect. That being my mother. No, I don't really want to get into the story, but I have taken enough abuse and I am done. I am done crying over her, I'm done fighting with her and loosing the battles, and I am done praying for her. This was not an easy place to get to, but I am here, and I am not leaving for a while. Some of you are surprised of this news, others are not at all surprised; merely wondering why it took so long. nonetheless, I am here now, and that I can be proud of. I know where my faith is in Christ. I know where I want it to be. The path leading me there is shorter that I think, but there is struggle regardless.
Thank you all for believing in me, loving me, and praying for me. Without that support, I would still be at the place I just came from. Now I can start over (hince the title... for you non-musicians out there a sonata is the first movement of a "classical" symphony) and finally be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment