Monday, November 30, 2009

Viva

Yea! I am so happy today! Wow, that rhymed, sorry.
Well, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I know I have a ton of things to be thankful for. Some of which include, my family, my friends, and especially my faith. Well, I am also very thankful that I went shopping with Matt on Black Friday. Waking up at 4 am alone would be totally boring anyway =) Getting to, shopping at, and waiting in line at, Wal-Mart, Herbergers (like Macy's), Target, and Fleet Farm all by 7:15 am.... Just let me say "WWWOOOOOWWWW!!!!" Anyhow, we got everything we wanted to get! Matt got two very warm new winter coats and I got my beloved TomTom and a few other things... hee hee.

There was one thing I could have left in Alexandria, MN... the stomach flu. =( All of Saturday night through Sunday, I was sick as a dog... I am much better today with no lasting effects. There are some smart, healthy people who didn't shop on Black Friday... but I bet they didn't get a deal on a new TomTom.

Enough with the weekend... I was a paraprofessional today. There were no teachers sick... there must have been no teachers shopping this weekend... ha ha ha

My Hubby is 28 now! Woo Hoo! I promised him he will be a daddy, or at least a daddy-to-be by the time he is 30. Did you hear that Uterus?! I am giving you 2 years... or else!

God bless you with a great day with the Lord!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment